Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Football, Camping, and Wellies

It hurts my heart a bit to say this but as I have gotten older, I love Fall more and more. I am ready for leaf jumping, Oktoberfest going, boot stomping, rosy cheeked adventures.

We camped this weekend for a Fall kickoff and to celebrate Natalee's birthday and it was a perfect start to a great (and ridiculously busy) Fall season. We stayed at Sweet Mill Creek again and hiked to Panther Creek Falls. We lunched at Tallulah Gorge Grill and cheered on the Dawgs from the rocking chairs on the patio.


The water was released from the dam this weekend and it was a busy time at the campsite. The hike was seven miles but swimming in the waterfall afterwards was truly rewarding.
 
I also received some amazing, happy, looong awaited, and beautiful news.  CARRIE AND HEATH ARE PREGNANT. Pregnant! Baby Miller is on the way and I cannot wait to spoil that little one. What a great start to Fall and what great news to hear! Now prepare for costumes, pumpkin anything, wellies, and my next escape...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment