Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MARWIGE IS WHAT BRINGS US TOGETHER TODAY.

This weekend I was off to Houston, Texas to celebrate another wedding for a baby cousin. One of the triplets and one of the most fun girls that I know - it was bound to be a perfect weekend.

An uncle, aunt, two cousins, my parents and I left Atlanta early and enjoyed Bloody Marys on the plane to Houston. My uncle brought this hat for me - trying to convince me to wear it for the reception. I don't believe it will match my dress though...

We had a welcome dinner and spent the next day busy with Bridal Showers in which the great couple made their debut on tasty Newleywed cookies

Primping and polishing  for the big day


and the Wedding Rehearsal followed by a large dinner in downtown Houston.


And finally the BIG DAY. My aunts looked beautiful.


And the day was prefect. Plus I am in LOVE with my cousins dress.


We danced the night away and finally the HOMEWRECKER hat came out to play.

Celebrating with the two beautiful brides of the year!







No comments:

Post a Comment