Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Honeymoon bags

It is that season again...more weddings, a baby shower or two, and engagements, bachelorettes, and cocktail parties filling the agenda every weekend.

It is a bit more fun when you consider both the bride and groom amoung your best friends.

K is my sorority little sister, my twin, my college roommate, and the angel to my devil (this was a nickname that I hope doesn't stick still!)

A is my protective big brother, my neighb, and one of the best guys I have ever met.

They are both hilarious, thoughtful, and wonderful. We have all shared countless memories together so to be involved in their wedding festivities is a honor.

Instead of of the usual gifts of plates and silverware (tho I admit it I got that for yall as well) I decided to do something a bit different and made a honeymoon bag of treats, magazines, and summertime necessities.

There were the usual practical items of crackers and cookies, magazines, and sunscreen.


But also fun items for a perfect first trip - sunnies, champagnes, and toys...not those:)

1. A large beach tote monogrammed for the Moore's.
2. Bride and Groom tumblers to be THAT couple on their cruise
3. Sudoku and Crosswords for K and Cards and Pop-its to annoy other passengers for A
4. Snackies
5. Elle and Vanity Fair for K and GQ and Men's Journal for A
6. SPF 45 and above to embrace the pale.

Also disposable cameras, His/Her Ray-Bans, candy, champagne, and goggles (1 pair for A).

Safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment