Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Friendsgiving.

I have been READY for the holidays and cooking and baking and friends and parties. Christmas is perfect for parties and entertaining and I love any reason to fill my house with guests and make them look at centerpieces and pies and appetizers I have made. :)

This year we had "Friendsgiving" and I had 20 people over for a pre-Thanksgiving bash. We set up a long table through our living room, stuffed ourselves, drank too much, and played games, and were perfectly jolly.
                                                          Everyone gathered around the table to eat!
Game time for the boys. We love playing the post-its game.

My apple pie:) Gone in seconds!

The best friends a girl could have.

Now on to planning our Christmas party, a Doomsday party, 3 birthday parties...and studying for the PCAT, working, finishing my classes, applications, and kicking my butt in the gym to lose 8 pounds by the end of the year.
And planning a trip with Uncle John for December 27-30th. Napa? Great Smokey Mountains? New Orleans?
Hopefully going to a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME in Miami... C'mon Dawgs! We play Bama on Saturday for SEC Championship and I am ready for a good Bulldawg WIN. Yay, yay, yay.
We have decided to skip Christmas this year - I think it was the best news Mom has heard in months. She seems so relaxed and happy! So, no more Christmas for us...instead I think we will be doing Random Acts of Kindness. I love this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment