Monday, January 6, 2014

Goodbye 2013




I just can't find a way to sum up 2013. Usually this time of year, I look back and remember all the fun events I went to, the miles I traveled, the lessons I learned. However, this year I can't quite bring myself to do it. It was the hardest year of my life but it ended beautifully with the best of friends - and what more can you ask for right?

So instead of looking back, I am only looking forward to 2014 and for the first time, in a long time, I feel  able, confident, and ready. This year is my "YES" year and I want to experience and enjoy as many new things as I can, make new friends, and spend much more time with my favorites.This is the year to check those items off the bucket list, to spend more time in the world running, dancing, kissing, and learning as much as I can. This is the year of love, of fit & fancy, of TRUE friendships, of standing back up. 2013 wasn't great but I have to thank God for every moment of it. I learned so much about the world, about relationships in my life, and more than I thought I could about myself. So, bring it on 2014.

Even if you started with me getting stuck in the #Hercules snowstorm in Boston, being sick on a plane, getting my bags lost, traveling to Far Rockaway, and a power outage.

Bring it ON.  








No comments:

Post a Comment