Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keep Calm and Go to Paris

I am drinking red wine, over the Pacific, on my way to... PARIS. PARIS!

I woke up this morning unsure of where this day would take me and I will wake tomorrow in Paris. This was a completely spontaneous trip decided and left within six hours. I have been in Vail and Paris this week - I am blessed.

On days when I am hating the monotony of everyday life, I will look up prices and seats on Delta.com and daydream of Paris and here I finally did it. In the end, like everything that seems like a huge goal, it was easy. I grabbed my passport, packed my bag, and am enjoying the overnighter to Europe. This is where I sleep the best.

My wanderlust is in full force this year and I can't wait to see what else this year will bring, but right now it is bringing me PARIS and two attractive male French speakers that are provding me copius amounts of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment